2023 Summer Connection Day Camp Important Registration Information:
Registration opens Monday, April 3, 2023, and will be available in person* or online.
The Leisure Services Office (399 N. US 1) is open
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
*Campers eligible for Scholarships must register in person at the Leisure Services Office.
Please see below for online portal/registration instructions:
- We strongly encourage parents to set up their family account by 8:00 am, March 30, 2023. This ensures staff is available to assist with any portal issues that may arise before registration opens.
- Go to: www.OrmondBeach.org/LSRegistration
- If you do not already have an account, click New Account at the top right corner and follow the prompts to create an account. Wait for the e-mail containing the temporary password, click the link, and follow the prompts to create a new password and log into your account. If you already have an account, log in to add dependents.
- Once Logged in, click Profile, then Add Dependents. Follow prompts to add family members. Select an adult family member as the emergency contact (required) from the drop-down menu, and click Add.
- To register for the 2023 Summer Connection Day Camp, select SONC – Summer Camp from Activity Guide on Main Page. Select desired week or session (be sure to review dates) and click Register. Read the disclaimer and check the box to agree to the terms; click Add to Cart.
- Please download and complete the 2023 Summer Camp Packet and e-mail the completed packet to: LSInfo@ormondbeach.org
- Under the registrant tab, select the child’s name from the drop-down menu; choose shirt size. Upload copy or photo of the child’s birth certificate; click Next. Continue to Check Out OR
- Select any other desired weeks and repeat the above instructions.
Remember not to register for the same week twice! Follow the prompts to make your payment.
For assistance, please call (386) 676-3250 or e-mail lSInfo@ormondbeach.org