Important Enviro Camp 2023 Registration Information: (Please review all information)
1. Registration will be ONLINE ONLY this year; there will be NO in-person registration. EDC staff is available for assistance: 386-615-7081 or Sarah.Garcia@ormondbeach.org. See below for online portal/registration instructions.
2. In an effort to accommodate the HIGH demand of this low-capacity summer camp, campers may only register for a maximum of ONE (1) 4-week session. Campers may select individual weeks from each session, but campers may not register for the same week twice. Example: If a camper registers for Week 1—EARTH—June 5th-9th, they may not also register for Week 1—EARTH—July 10th-14th. Note: Session 2 repeats the same programs and activities as Session 1. Duplicate registrations will be automatically voided and refunds issued.
3. Enviro Camp is open to Volusia County residents, ages 7-10, as of April 1, 2023. Birth Certificates are required. See below for upload instructions.
4. Fridays during camp will held be off-site. Alternate drop-off/pick-up locations or field trips will be scheduled for ALL Fridays during camp. See Session Schedule for details.
Online registration instructions:
1. We strongly encourage parents to set up their family account by 8:00 am, March 30, 2023. This ensures staff is available to assist with any portal issues that may arise before registration opens.
2. Go to: https://cityoformondbeachfl.tylerparksrec.com/5038prod/parksrec/portal/home
3. If you do not already have an account, click New Account in the top right corner and follow prompts to create account. Wait for email containing temporary password, click link and follow prompts to create new password and log into your account. If you already have an account, log in to add dependents.
4. Once logged in, click Profile, then Add Dependents. Follow prompts to add family members. Select an adult family member as emergency contact (required) from drop down menu, click Add.
5. To register for Enviro Camp, select EDC Enviro Camp from Activity Guide on Main page. Select desired week (be sure to review dates) and click Register. Read disclaimer and check box to agree to terms; click Add to Cart. Under registrant tab, select child’s name from drop down menu; select shirt size. Upload copy or photo of child’s Birth Certificate; click Next. Continue to Checkout OR
6. Select any other desired weeks and repeat above instructions. Remember to not register for the same week twice!!
7. Follow prompts to make your payment. Call (386) 615-7081 or (386) 676-3250 for assistance.