Various road closures and traffic pattern changes will be in effect for the Home for the Holidays Parade, being held Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Road closures and route changes will begin at 4:00 p.m. and continue until 10:30 p.m. Law enforcement officers and traffic cones will be posted along the detour routes. For maps and more information, please view the Residents' Guide for the parade.
- The parade will be held in the area of US 1, Granada Boulevard, and Beach Street.
- No traffic will be able to travel east or west on Granada Boulevard between US 1 and Beach Street.
- On US 1, northbound traffic will be diverted onto Hand Avenue to South Orchard Street, north to Granada Boulevard, then east on Granada Boulevard back to US 1.
- Motorists attempting to travel east on Granada Boulevard in the area of the parade route will be routed north onto US 1 to Wilmette Avenue, where they will be directed east to North Beach Street. At North Beach Street, motorists can travel south to Granada Boulevard, where they will be able to travel east over the Granada Bridge.
- Motorists traveling westbound on Granada Boulevard from the bridge will be routed north on North Beach Street to Wilmette Avenue to US 1.
- Motorists traveling southbound on US 1 will be routed west on Granada Boulevard to Orchard Street, where they can travel on to Division Avenue. Motorists traveling southbound on US 1 wishing to travel east on Granada Boulevard will be routed east on Wilmette Avenue to North Beach Street.