On Saturday, March 26th, the Tomoka Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K Run will be taking place in the City of Ormond Beach and in unincorporated areas of Ormond Beach (The Loop). Attendance is expected to be large and local traffic will be affected until the races are completed at approximately 2:00 p.m.
The following roads will be impacted:
- Riverside Drive, from SR 40 through Casement Drive, will be closed from 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The SR 40 outside westbound lane from N. Halifax to John Anderson Drive will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The westbound bicycle lane of the Granada Bridge will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- North Beach Street will be closed to all traffic from 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Expect traffic delays on North Halifax, from SR 40 to John Anderson Drive, from 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 a.m.