Meeting Procedures and Information for City Commission Meetings
How To Listen Live
The meeting audio will be streamed live online during the meeting at www.ormondbeach.org/live. Any member of the public who wishes to listen to the meeting live can do so at that link while the meeting is in session. The recording of the meeting will be available the following day online at www.ormondbeach.org/ccrecordings.
Space will be limited due to social distancing and grouping guidelines. If you wish to listen to the meeting, or submit comments on agenda items, and are able to use the online options provided, you are encouraged to do so. This will help ensure that all those who wish to participate may be able to.
Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting in person are advised of the following guidelines:
- Those in attendance should practice social distancing when inside the building, entering the building, and exiting the building. The wearing of masks is encouraged.
- There will be a limited amount of designated socially distanced seating available in the Commission Chambers and in the atrium. All those in attendance must sit only in the designated socially distanced seating.
- If all available designated socially distanced seats are being utilized, overflow individuals will need to wait outside the building until space frees up.
- Those in attendance will be required to adhere to social distancing guidelines, including only sitting in designated seating.
Members of the public can make remote submissions of comments on any item on the agenda. Comments on an agenda item may be submitted the following ways:
- Through an online form: The form is available at www.ormondbeach.org/agendacomments. You will be asked to provide your name, address, and identify the agenda item you are commenting on.
- By fax: You may send your comment via fax to (386) 676-3330. Please provide your name, address, and identify the agenda item you are commenting on in your facsimile.
- By written comment: If you’d like to submit a written comment, rather than comment online, you may drop off a comment at the 2nd floor reception desk at City Hall during normal business hours. You may also send comment via U.S. mail to the City Clerk at 22 S. Beach Street, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174. Please make sure to clearly label your submission as an agenda item comment for the March 2 City Commission meeting agenda. Please provide your name, address, and identify the agenda item you are commenting on in your correspondence.
Agenda item comments submitted through one of the above provided online or alternative means before 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 1, 2021, will be provided to the City Commission prior to the meeting and made part of the official meeting record. Comments on agenda items submitted after 5:00 p.m. on March 1, 2021, but before the conclusion of the Commission meeting, will be provided to the City Commission following the meeting.
Please note that the equivalent of three minutes of each submitted comment will be included the record.
- Those wishing to make comments in-person will need to sign up with staff at the meeting prior to the start of the meeting. Requests to speak will not be accepted after the meeting begins.
- Individuals commenting in person must follow social distancing and guidelines provided in the access restrictions portion of this page.
- Individuals commenting in person will be provided with three minutes to make their comments.
For more information about normal procedures, order of business, and participation policies please visit the About Our Meetings section on this webpage.