Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicles and Vendors
Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicles are allowed within the city limits as part of a special event or mobile food dispensing vehicle host permit in the locations below:
- On city property as approved in association with a city sponsored event, or approved by the leisure services department with a special event permit such as City or Mainstreet sponsored events on public property (Celtic festival, 4th of July fireworks, etc.).
- House of worship special events on private property designed for over five hundred (500) people with a special event permit (such as Prince of Peace Octoberfest, Calvary fireworks show, etc.).
- Within the North US1 Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement (ISBA) area with recognized itinerant vending during the recognized special events per Chapter 2, Article VII of the Land Development Code (LDC).
- Within the B-8 (Commercial) and I-1 (Light Industrial) zoning districts with a mobile food dispensing vehicle host permit.
- Single-family and multi-family developments with residential clubhouses or community centers with a special event permit. The number of mobile food dispensing vehicle events shall not exceed 12 in a calendar year.
- No mobile food dispensing vehicles shall be permitted on vacant land or properties with no principal use demonstrated by an active Business Tax Receipt (BTR).
- Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicle Owners Responsibilities
- Mobile Food Dispensing Vehicle Application
- North US1 ISBA area
- Land Development Code (LDC) section 2-50
- B-8 Commercial Zoning District map
- I-1 Light Industrial Zoning District map
- Permit Application
- General Requirements for Mobile and Temporary Cooking Operations