Mayor's Health & Fitness Challenge
The 7th Annual Mayor's Health & Fitness Challenge begins on February 2nd!
The 2019 Challenge is scheduled from February 2nd to April 27th. Registration forms are available here, register online here, and see the event flyer here.
Prepare for 12 weeks filled with wellness activities; you choose the activities that support your wellness goals!
- Cooking, nutrition, dining, and food shopping tips!
- All-Access, free & discounted fee to fitness centers and group fitness classes!
- Individual & group personal training sessions!
- Connect with other Challengers through Facebook and Instagram and, of course, at challenge activities!
- Trail hikes, kayaking, biking, yoga, Tai Chi, swim classes, bowling, roller skating, lunch & learns and more!
- Buy a wearable device (such as a Fitbit) at a substantial discount!
Cash prizes awarded for greatest percentage of weight loss and achievements in the Physical Fitness Challenge Competition.
Note: In order to be eligible for some of the achievement awards, Adult Challengers must complete Beginning & Ending weigh-ins.
Registration and Additional Information
Early Registration from November 19, 2018 - February 1, 2019. $25 individual/$40 family*
Late Registration will be from February 2 - February 8, 2019 (City Hall on February 2nd, and Leisure Services Department February 4th-8th). $35 individual/$60 family*
(*family is one or both parents and up to three children ages 5-18)
For more information contact Christina Maguire at 386-676-3323.