Mayor's Health & Fitness Challenge
The 7th Annual Mayor's Health & Fitness Challenge begins on February 2nd!
The 2019 Mayor's Health & Fitness Challenge is scheduled from February 2 to April 27. Registration forms are available here, register online here, and the event flyer is here.
Prepare for 12 weeks filled with wellness:
- Cooking, nutrition, dining, and food shopping tips!
- All-Access, free & discounted fee to fitness centers and group fitness classes!
- Individual & group personal training sessions!
- Connect with other Challengers through Facebook and Instagram and, of course, at challenge activities!
- Trail hikes, kayaking, biking, yoga, Tai Chi, swim classes, bowling, roller skating, and more!
- Buy a wearable device (such as a Fitbit) at a substantial discount!
Cash prizes awarded for greatest percentage of weight loss and achievements in the Physical Fitness Challenge Competition.
Note: In order to be eligible for some of the achievement awards, Adult Challengers must complete Beginning & Ending weigh-ins.
Registration and Additional Information
Early Registration from November 19, 2018 - February 1, 2019. $25 individual/$40 family*
Late Registration will be from February 2 - February 8, 2019 (City Hall on February 2nd, and Leisure Services Department February 4th-8th). $35 individual/$60 family*
(*family is one or both parents and up to three children ages 5-18)
For more information contact Christina Maguire at 386-676-3323.