Provide the citizens of Ormond Beach with quality services in a responsive, courteous, and cost-effective manner.
Field Condition Line 386-676-3284
The recorded Field Condition Line service is provided by the Leisure Services Department to keep participants apprised of whether or not athletic fields are playable, usually due to inclement weather or standing water on the fields. The recording is updated, no later than 5:00 p.m., on days when fields are unplayable, and it is also updated as needed.
- Click here to obtain the General Information Form necessary to create your online registration account. Parents (or adult participants) will need to complete the form, have two (2) adults witness their signature, and fax it to 386-676-3367, or email it and copy of your drivers license to LSinfo@ormondbeach.org. Be sure you include your email address on the form. You will be emailed a user ID and password within 2 business days.
- Online Registration
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!Keep up to date with our programs and events by liking our Facebook page and following us on Instagram @ormondleisure
- The Casements
- Community Events
- Community Garden
- Environmental Discovery Center
- Leisure Services Advisory Board
- Special Populations Programming
- Day Camps, Summer Programs & Sports Clinics