The Department’s organization structure includes:
The Ormond Beach Police Department is now hiring! We provide sponsorships and stipends for qualified applicants. Please click here for more information.
The Ormond Beach Police Department contracts with the Volusia County Sheriffs Office for dispatch and communications. The number for non-emergency dispatch is 386-248-1777.
Budget & Staff
To donate to Crimestoppers or report a tip, visit www.WeStopCrime.com
Report a Traffic Crash
Electronic Statement Affidavit
Please click here to download an electronic statement affidavit. You may download this form to fill out prior to an officer's arrival.
If during the “Stay at Home” order, you are a victim and need emergency services such as emergency shelter or resources for children, you can contact the Beacon Center for assistance at https://www.mybeaconcenter.com/. They also may be able to provide free legal assistance with injunctions and child welfare cases.
House Watch Program
Police DepartmentPhysical Address
170 W. Granada Blvd.
Ormond Beach, FL 32175
Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm
*Calls received outside of these hours will be automatically forwarded to the Volusia County Communications Center.*
Request an Officer
Select option three
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Jesse GodfreyPolice ChiefPhone: 386-676-3500
- If I want to report something to the police, is 911 the only number to call?
- How can I get a copy of a police report?
- Should I report suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
- Can I make a police report any time of the day, or do I need to make an appointment?
- Can I make a police report over the telephone or does an Officer have to come to my home?