P.O. Box 277
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ormond Beach Municipal Airport (OMN) is a city facility, located on 1,128 acres of land just east of Interstate 95, north of the Tomoka River, and west of U.S. Highway 1. The OMN economic impact in our community to easy to determine when viewing the latest Economic Impact of Ormond Beach Municipal Airport
OMN was established in 1943 as a naval aviation training field, and the airport was deeded to the City in 1959 by the Federal Government. The airport facility offers:
- Two intersecting runways 8/26 and 17/35, which are 4,004 feet and 3,701 feet respectively
- Six taxiways that are fully lighted
- 1,000-square foot passenger terminal building, with 45 on-airport parking spaces
- About 50 tie-downs for the airport's general aviation aircraft
- 150 covered parking spaces for aircraft (between the airport's T-hangars and conventional hangars)
About 170 aircraft are based at the airport, with approximately 127,000 annual operations (takeoffs or landings). The Airport is owned and operated by the City of Ormond Beach, and is designated by the Federal Aviation Administration as a publicly owned, public-use general aviation facility, and by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a General Aviation (GA) Transport Type (TR) Airport.
Traffic Count as of December 31, 2012
Airport Appraisal 2012
For comments, questions, or concerns: Report a Concern.