Recent improvements to the airport include:
Statewide Airfield Pavement Management Program Report
- Perimeter security fencing
- Enhanced ramp lighting
- CCTV camera surveillance system
- Construction of an air traffic control tower
- Taxiway construction and rehabilitation
- Airfield lighting and electrical upgrades
- Heliport construction
- New access road construction
The Florida Department of Transportation has provided the City with a detailed report on the condition of the paved surfaces at the airport; including the runways, taxiways, aprons, and ramp areas. The City will use the information and recommendations in this report to help plan future pavement maintenance projects. The full report is available here.
For additional information, please contact the Ormond Beach Municipal Airport at 386-615-7019.
Airport Property Available for Development