Granada Boulevard Resurfacing & Streetscape Improvements
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is currently in the process of improving the segment of Granada Boulevard between Tymber Creek Road and Perrott Drive. FDOT has awarded the contract for this work to Halifax Pavings, Inc. and issued a Notice of Commencement for the 265 day project with the first day of construction on March 1, 2014. During construction FDOT will allow limited lane closures between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., with a large amount of scheduled work occurring during evening hours.
View Project Map
l View FDOT's Project Schedule
A summary of the improvements that can be expected with the construction of this project include:
- Milling and resurfacing of the travel lanes from Tymber Creek Road to Perrott Drive
- Utility adjustments
- Concrete curb replacement
- ADA (American with Disabilities Act) Accessibility Improvements
- Stormwater Drainage Improvements
- Signalization improvements
- Replacement of tensions wire signals with mast arm traffic signals at the intersection of Granada Boulevard (S.R. 40) and Williamson Boulevard, Clyde Morris Boulevard, and Main Trail/Old Tomoka Road
Anyone wishing further information on this project may contact the FDOT Project Manager Glen Raney at (386) 740-3524.