Mayor's Mile: Walk for Fun & Fitness - June 10th, 2014 at Farmer's Market, City Hall Plaza, 22 S. Beach Street, 7:45 a.m.
MH&FC Coffee Club - June 17, 2014 and July 15, 2014 at Starbucks, 1425 W Granada Blvd., 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Meet at the Ormond Main Street table
- Free water for walkers!
- Michelle from Mindful Movement will lead the walk from the City Hall plaza/Farmer's Market along an enjoyable path and back!
- Your cool down will be a breezy stroll through the fun Farmer's Market!
- Enjoy a drawing for a Starbucks 'Mug & Coffee'!
- Sample coffee from the French Press and enjoy delicious food samples!
- Treat yourself to a skinny drink and skinny snack (available for purchase)
Halifax Rowing Association:
- Special $99 for June, July, and August (Contact Adrianne at (386) 451-8753)
- Free introductory Pilates private lesson w/fellow Challenger Kim! (Anytime Fitness/The Trails) All summer long until Labor Day. Call Kim at (386) 235-0143
Remarkable River Run 5K
- Begin training for the Remarkable River Run 5K! (Let us know when you register; we'll notify you when/where we'll meet for group runs/walks/training/education to help make your personal goal of completing this 5K a remarkable achievement!)