399 North US1
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
The City of Ormond Beach offers summer day camp programs as well as a variety of sports clinics for boys and girls.
Camp T. Rec
- This partnership with City of Port Orange Parks & Recreation
provides a day camp for children ages 7 through 18 in the special needs community who have cognitive, physical, developmental, mental or emotional challenges.
- The Casements offers four different 1-week camps designed for elementary school-age children. Children enjoy daily craft projects, nature walks, and nature/wildlife inspired games and videos.
Summer Art Camp
- Four weeks of educational fun; choose the camps you want and enjoy creating your special art this summer at The Casements.
Summer Connection Day Camp
- This camp, which consists of two 4-week sessions, is offered at the South Ormond Neighborhood Center. Campers will enjoyed arts and crafts, sports, various fields trips, and much more. Please download our summer camp packet
and turn in completed packets (one per child) to our registration office.
- A variety of clinics are offered during summer scheduling.
- Baseball Clinic
- Baseball/Softball "Power" Hitting Clinic
- Basketball Clinic
- Coed Golf Clinic
- Coed Volleyball Clinic
Hip Hop, Dance and Acting Summer Camp - (by Ms. Debby)
British Soccer Camp - (by Challenger Sports)
Basketball Camp at Nova - (by Embry-Riddle/Steve Ridder)