399 North US1
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
The City of Ormond Beach offers summer day camp programs as well as a variety of sports clinics for boys and girls.
Camp T. Rec
- This partnership with City of Port Orange Parks & Recreation
, provides a day camp for children ages 7 through 18 in the special needs community who have cognitive, physical, developmental, mental or emotional challenges.
- The Casements offers four different 1-week camps designed especially for elementary school-age children. Children enjoy daily craft projects, nature walks, and nature/wildlife inspired games and videos.
Summer Art Camp
- Five weeks of educational fun is available, choose the camps you want and enjoy creating your special art this summer at The Casements.
Summer Connection Day Camp
- This camp, which consists of two 4-week sessions, is offered at the South Ormond Neighborhood Center. Please download the Summer Connection Day Camp Application and turn it into the Leisure Services Registration Office beginning April 14th.
- A variety of clinics are offered during summer scheduling.
- Baseball Skills
- Softball Skills
- Baseball Hitting Clinic / Softball Power Hitting
- Coed Volleyball
Hip Hop, Dance and Acting Summer Camp- (by Ms. Debby)
British Soccer Camp - (by Challenger Sports)
Basketball Camp at Nova - (by Embry-Riddle / Steve Ridder)