399 North US1
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
The City of Ormond Beach offers summer day camp programs as well as a variety of sports clinics for boys and girls.
Camp T. Rec
- This partnership with City of Port Orange Parks & Recreation
provides a day camp for children ages 7 through 18 in the special needs community who have cognitive, physical, developmental, mental or emotional challenges.
- The Casements offers four different 1-week camps designed for elementary school-age children. Children enjoy daily craft projects, nature walks, and nature/wildlife inspired games and videos.
Summer Art Camp
- Four weeks of educational fun; choose the camps you want and enjoy creating your special art this summer at The Casements.
Summer Connection Day Camp
- This camp, which consists of two 4-week sessions, is offered at the South Ormond Neighborhood Center. Campers will enjoyed arts and crafts, sports, various fields trips, and much more.
- A variety of clinics are offered during summer scheduling.
- Baseball Clinic
- Baseball/Softball "Power" Hitting Clinic
- Basketball Clinic
- Coed Golf Clinic
- Coed Volleyball Clinic
Hip Hop, Dance and Acting Summer Camp - (by Ms. Debby)
British Soccer Camp - (by Challenger Sports)
Basketball Camp at Nova - (by Embry-Riddle/Steve Ridder)