- Economic Development
The City's Economic Development Department promotes development and redevelopment in Ormond Beach including the Airport Business Park and Airpark, downtown, and other areas within the community.
- Download Economic Development Director's Presentation to Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtors
- View 2017 Strategic Economic Development Plan
- View 2012 Strategic Economic Development Plan
- View Economic Development Newsletters and Presentations
- View Economic Development Press Releases
- View "The Artist Next Door" Video
- View the City's Marketing Brochure
The Economic Development staff also markets the City to prospective businesses and visitors. Staff works with closely with City and County officials, as well as the Chamber of Commerce and other business leaders and organizations to encourage economic prosperity in the City.
View City of Ormond Beach Tourism Brochure
The City of Ormond Beach is one of the "Best Small Towns in the South for Retirement," according to Southern Living magazine. View the article here.
Future Development Projects
The Department's staff is also working with local leaders on the planned Ormond Crossings regional business park and development in the area along northern US-1 and Interstate 95.
Doing Business in Ormond Beach
A resource guide to the City's permitting process, as well as information on creating a business plan and running your own business.Doing Business in Ormond Beach
Business Tax Receipts
June 28, 2010 Economic Development Forum
June 27, 2011 Economic Development Forum
For assistance in starting or expanding a business, or relocating a business to Ormond Beach, please contact Economic Development Director Joe Mannarino at 386-676-3266.